Tuesday 22 June 2010

Super Street Fighter 4






One game I've been playing far to much and wasting too much spare time on is Super Street Fighter 4 for PS3, this game is so awesome. The online mode is too addictive, great new character and stages, plus new ultra moves. New characters even include Cody from Final Fight, he even has his knife, which is waiting for you to pick and slash your opponent. Which by the way is far too much fun. I like to use cool moves and combos to then picking up the knife and slash like mad, feels so satisfying winning using the knife. I have to play SF with the arcade stick, pads are a thumb breaker and in my opinion slower. The Namco stick I use is an old PS1 stick with the help of a PS1/2 to PS3 usb adapter, the stick is now 14 years old and still going strong. Just wish the game wasn't so addictive.